- Evaluation, transfer and impact assessment of wheat and barley production technologies
- Technology transfer to farmers (lab to land) through various extension methods including FLDs and upscaling
- Organizing workshops, seminars, farmers’ day, field days etc. for awareness creation.
- Studies on constraints in technology adoption and adaptation strategies for climate smart farming.
- Bridging the yield and knowledge gaps
- Entrepreneurship and skilling with special emphasis for women in household product making.
- Knowledge empowerment of stakeholders.
- Sending farm advisories to different stakeholders through multiple platforms
- Publication of literature in local languages for the benefit of stakeholders
- Determinants of wheat yield in Madhya Pradesh.
- Diagnosis of zero tillage based rice- wheat system in Haryana
- Identifying yield gaps, resource use and adaptation strategies in vulnerable regions of wheat and barley production against climate change
- Tracking wheat yield sensitivity to weather variability across Indian transect for climate smart farming
- Tribal-Sub-Plan (TSP) project on “Improving the socio-economic condition and livelihood of tribes in India through extension education and development programmes”
- Well-equipped farmers training centre.
- Dr. Subrahmanium Nagarajan Communication Hall
- Dr. V.S. Mathur Hall