Wheat Quality Lab
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS)
Used for the analysis of mineral elements in digested wheat flour samples.
- Alveo-Consistograph (Chopin)
For the analysis of dough strength and extensibility for bread quality evaluation.
- Bread Making Facility (National)
Analysis of wheat samples for bread quality analysis from 100g flour.
- Flour Mill (Brabender)
Preparation of flour (Maida) from wheat for quality parameter analysis.
- Glutomate (Perten)
For the estimation of gluten content in wheat flour samples.
- Micro Plate Reader (Biotek)
For spectro-photometric analysis of biochemical and immunochemical reactions in micro plate.
- Microwave Digestion System (Anton Par)
For the quick digestion of flour samples for estimation of mineral elements.
- Mixograph (National)
For studying dough mixing properties and dough strength analysis.
- Near Infra Red System (NIR)
For the non-destructive estimation of protein and moisture in wheat grain samples.
- Single Kernel characterization System (Perten)
For estimation of hardness index in wheat grain samples.
- Mills for Preparation of Whole Meal Flour (FOSS)
For preparation of whole meal flour from wheat grains for analysis of different quality parameters.